- The year of The King – Your faith must come alive for exploits. “For the word of a king is authoritative and powerful, and who will say to him, “What are you doing?” (Ecclesiastes 8:4, TAB)
- He said he will do as he pleases…” Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, And from ancient times the things which have not [yet] been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will do all that pleases Me and fulfils My purpose,” (Isaiah 46:10, TAB)
- It shall be a year of extremes (Peaks and Troughs) – see him as the Lion and the Lamb
- Whatever is against any destiny even if the person is sentenced to death (in any way) and God is for that individual, things will be reversed automatically.
- Watch out against sin – what prevents flying is weight. Hebrews 12:1-29
- Watch out against pride
- Watch out against star killers.
- Path towards total restoration will be charted
- God help me so that I do not offend you.
- Let my life be pleasing unto you.
Key Bible Passages
- Isaiah 44:28
- Isaiah 53:10
- Luke 12:32
- Job 36:11
- Psalm 35:27
- Psalm 36:8
- Psalm 51:18
- Ephesians 1:5; 9
- Philippians 2:13
- 2 Thessalonians 1:11
- Revelation 4:11